ICA Farmville now offers remote Video Visitation between friends, family members and detainees at ICA Farmville.
ICA Farmville cannot assist you with Video Visitation, please direct your technical support questions to Talton Telecommunications at (866) 348-6231. You can also see their website at GettingOut.com.
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- All visits may be initiated by the detainee himself.
- The cost of the visit is $0.21 per minute.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times.
- Skin tight / Form fitting clothes are not allowed.
- Any clothing or other items displaying gang-related symbols, themes or colors are prohibited.
- Any clothing containing vulgar or objectionable language or images are prohibited.
- All visitors must wear undergarments at all times.
- No hats are allowed.
- No see through clothing allowed.
- No tank tops are allowed.
- No skirts or dresses that are above the knee in length.
- Shorts must be worn at mid thigh or below.
- Visitors and inmates should remain seated at all times during the visitation session.
- Any inappropriate activity will result in termination of your session.
- Visitors involved in the following may be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to provide sufficient identification.
- Visitors that act in an inappropriate manner during their visitation.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time at their discretion.