We are an ACA accredited facility. We are committed to excellence throughout our organization and strive to provide a positive, safe and professional work environment.
This position requires supervision of Detainees in a detention setting in accordance with established policies. Applicant would be responsible for multiple functions including observing conduct and behavior of detainees; overall security of detainees and facility; searches of detainees; enforcing rules and guidelines; population counts and other duties as assigned. Applicant must follow and complete routes as assigned by the Transportation Manager; follow the schedule of transportation runs as directed by Transportation Manager; complete all required paperwork for ICA and ICE. Applicant will ensure all needs of ICE are taken care of daily; support special transport needs as assigned by Operations and ICE; maintain awareness of timekeeping when driving route; provide support as needed; and maintain logbooks and review the same for accuracy. Confidentiality is a must. Bilingual a plus.
• Locations available: Chantilly
• Shift: 6AM – 4PM Monday – Friday
• After-hours assignments to be completed as required.
Applicant must be:
• 21 yrs. or older
• Have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Able to pass mandatory federal background investigation which includes but is not limited to; Fingerprinting, Drug Testing, Credit and Criminal History, Character Associations, Past Employment History.
ICA provides an excellent benefits package that includes 401k, Medical/Dental/ Vision care, Holiday Pay, Leave Pay and several other benefit options.
**Please note that the application process runs best on mobile devices using Google Chrome.**
|Insurance||Health, Vision, Dental|
|Paid Leave||Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave Available|